Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The New Blogger

Over time I've seen countless friends and family members maintain blogs for any number of subjects. Yet I've never found the drive or the inspiration to put into word the thoughts on my mind or the projects in my life. I've always been fearful of expressing myself in this way; that those around me would judge or find fault in my spiritual life or beliefs. I'm not a good "arguer" or defender with words.

But now the time has come. I've tired every hobby from Paula Dean Cook Books to Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Games. I think Blogging is the only natural next step. Who knows what this will turn into but I'm excited to share crazy, busy, stressed out, young married life in my journey as a mrs. with you all.

1 comment:

  1. I always love the first post on a blog. :)

    I think that you will enjoy blogging and I hope you get as much out of it as I have. I can't wait to read all about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete