Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Motivation Tuesday - Potter Prep

In a few weeks my dearest friend is hosting a Harry Potter Party in their new home. When she told me about the party I got all sorts of fun ideas in my head! If you're gonna do a Harry Potter Party, you have to do it right.

I wanted to share the decorations I made yesterday for the Party. It will be a photo booth for all the guests to get their picture taken.

It's made out of a cardboard box that I edged with electrical tape and mimicked an online Font.


I also purchased this mold to make Chocolate frogs for the party - YUMMY!!


I'm super excited about the Party. I found us 3$ capes at the thrift shop and ordered Red and Gold ties online! I'll make sure to write a big post to show you all the great things my friend does to make the party a smash!

No comments:

Post a Comment