Monday, March 4, 2013

Joyeux Anniversaire

What is it they say? Another day, another dollar? I wonder what they say about years...

Well today was my birthday - All in all, the day has been fabulous. I took the day off of work and just enjoyed being home. Here are some of the adventures of the day. 


Every Great Birthday Starts with a Good Breakfast
Bought myself a Samsung Galaxy Note to replace the broken iPad
Someone Bought me a Coffee and Left if for me at Target :) 
We took a Little Car Ride with Stella to Bayshore Blv - the longed, continuous sidewalk
in the world at 4.5 miles (7.2km) long







Enjoyed an Ice Cold Ice Tea by the Window
Dinner at  Carrabbas
Birthday Cake from Publix

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know that you have a blog! I'm so glad that you got to take the day off of work and spend your birthday with your man. You definitely deserve some "me" time. We should have a girls day soon. I could definitely use some Jessie time!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a good day! I love that you took the day off, what a fabulous idea. I might have to try that this year. Oh wait, my birthday is on a Sunday. :P

    Happy Birthday friend!

    ReplyDelete