Thursday, July 3, 2014

Hanging the Artwork

Shortly after we started assembling our Jedi outfits to join the Rebel Legion, Ra Kura Base, Eric and I discovered we were having a baby. Boy or girl, we knew immediately that we wanted a non-traditional nursery theme.

Once our costumes were approved by the Legion, we headed out on our first troop as Jedi to the Tampa Bay Toy and Comic Con. This is where we found the inspiration pieces for our baby nursery.

Our Nursery Inspiration Pieces

The next piece we acquired was painted by our cousin ART You Glad You Came! 

ART You Glad You Came R2D2 Art

The last set were given to us as a baby gift from our cousins Jason and Melanie.



I then decided how I wanted to line them all up on the wall. I took out the paper liners from each frame and taped them to the wall the way I wanted. This allowed me to measure and nail without making any mistakes. 


I used string to make sure I was lining everything up properly. 


The finished product was better than I could have asked for. I originally wanted a shelf on the wall too for my R2D2 collection, but that will have to be saved for another place. 


Check out the rest of my Nerdy Nursery HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment