Wednesday, March 26, 2014

A Memory in Time - Week 29

For week 29, the highlight for me was the opportunity to stop and memorialize this chapter in our lives.

After the mis-hap with the storage card in our wedding, I've been looking forward to the next big occasion to spoil ourselves with professional-grade photos.  This occasion came this past weekend as our professional-aspiring friends offered to create a maternity photo-shoot for us.

Saturday morning came early as we tried to catch the rising sun. The weather was perfect, a slight overcast with no wind to ruin perfect moments. We set out to nature and the photographer began his work. I wanted to share with you a few of my favorite moments we captured in time of our precious first, Baby Roo.




 




 











Dear son of mine, I cannot wait to meet you! You are such a precious gift from above that we are blessed to be receiving. Love Mom





No comments:

Post a Comment